Hill Bros is happy to announce the following changes to driver pay:
- Over the road mileage pay drivers in our P2 program will see base pay increased by 3 cents per mile from .47 to .50 cents per mile.
- Over the road mileage pay drivers in our P1 program will see base pay increased by 3 cents per mile from .42 to .45 cents per mile.
The above pay changes are effective immediately!
In addition to the above changes, due to high seasonal demand from our customers, we are increasing pay in the following incentive programs through January of 2021:
- Productivity pay will be increased 2 cents per mile for all who qualify.
- Currently, drivers who qualify, earn 2 cents per mile on all miles driven in the month following the month that they have earned the incentive.
- Starting here in October, all who qualify in October will earn 4 cents productivity pay on the miles they run in November.
- November qualifiers will earn 4cpm in December
- December qualifiers will earn 4cpm in January of 2021
- January qualifiers will earn 4cpm in February of 2021
- Safety and Compliance incentive will be doubled from $50/month to $100/month.
- Those who qualify for the incentive for the months October through January will earn $100 in each of those months.
Currently, the above productivity and safety incentives would revert back to their standard levels in February – 2 cents per mile for productivity and $50/month for safety and compliance. As we approach January, we will evaluate our book of business and our ability to continue these incentives at these levels.
We value all of our drivers and will continue to evaluate our ability to increase pay to our drivers!