About the program
Hill Brothers Transportation started our Finishing Program for recent truck school graduates in 2012 and since then, has been matching inexperienced drivers with Driver Trainers who have excellent CSA scores and a great rapport with our Operations and Safety teams. Starting a career in the Transportation Industry can seem daunting but with Hill Brothers, you’re home. Join the Hill Bros. Finishing Program for a great place to start your career and get the experience you’re looking for — all while earning a great paycheck. Plus, we’re a family based company who takes your home time seriously.
Requirements for graduate truck driving program
- The Finishing Program is offered to those who have graduated from an approved driving school and availability is based on your home location, work history and desired driving position once the program has been complete.
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- Have a valid CDL.
- Graduate from an approved Driving School 160 hours, State Certified or PDTI Certified– Graduation Certificate Required.
- Must Pass Drug Screen, DOT Physical and Functional Capacity Test.
- Will be required to meet Hill Brothers Hiring Requirements and Guidelines.
- All Accidents are Reviewed.
- All other Misdemeanors, Felonies and Other Convictions Must be Reviewed by Hill Brothers.
- Must be Able to Perform the Essential Job Functions With or Without Reasonable Accommodation.
- Must Adhere to All Company Policies.