A Great Place to Start Your Career
Did you recently graduate from a truck driving school and you have less than the one year’s driving experience most companies require? Join the Hill Bros. Finishing Program for a great place to start your career and get the experience you’re looking for—all while earning a great paycheck. Plus, we’re a family based company who takes your home time seriously.
You’ll learn from several different experienced Driver Trainers who have excellent CSA scores and have a great rapport with our Operations and Safety teams. And because you’ll learn the ropes from a variety of trainers working in different positions, you’ll have a broader spectrum of training and knowledge when you get done and will be better able to identify where you’ll fit in as a professional driver.
Focusing on your individual training needs:
- A truck driving program designed for optimal learning
- Extensive mentoring by experienced professionals
- An opportunity for continued growth at Hill Bros.
- Valuable professional connections
Requirements for graduate truck driving program
- This Graduate Program is only for students who have graduated from an approved driving school within 125 mile radius of our headquarters, which is located in Omaha, NE.
- Be 23 years of age or older
- Have valid CDL
- Graduate from an approved Driving School 160 hours, State Certified or PDTI Certified– Graduation Certificate Required
- Must Pass Drug Screen, DOT Physical and Functional Capacity Test
- No More Than 3 Moving Violations in the Past 3 Years
- All Accidents are Reviewed
- No Reckless Driving Charges in the Past 3 Years
- Any License Suspension Must be Reviewed by Hill Brothers
- No More Than One Chargeable Property Damage Accident Ever
- No DUI/DWI in the Past 5 Years
- No Positive Drug Results or Refusals Ever
- No Illegal Trafficking/Transportation of Drugs or Alcohol
- No Felony Narcotic Related Convictions Ever
- All other Misdemeanors, Felonies and Other Convictions Must be Reviewed by Hill Brothers
- Must be Able to Perform the Essential Job Functions With or Without Reasonable Accommodation
- Must Adhere to All Company Policies