Lube and service Class 8 OTR trucks.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inspect trucks perform oil changes, filter changes and lube chassis.
- Perform routine maintenance wiper blades, mud flaps, and light replacement.
- Perform general shop clean up duties.
- Perform fueling duties on Trucks and Refrigerated trailers.
- Work with the parts coordinator on duty to procure all parts needed for a particular job function.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Attendance – Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Follow Through – The act of continuing a plan, project, task, or the like to its completion to make sure the situation is resolved and appropriate individuals are updated.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Job Knowledge – The familiarity gained by sight, experience, or training.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Work Quality – Refers to the effort that consistently achieves desired outcomes with a minimum of avoidable errors and problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: 6 moths to 1 year related experience
Basic computer skills.
Must provide own tools.
Good driving history.
Valid CDL in state of residence encouraged.
Weather exposure when opening and closing 14 foot overhead doors. Continual standing on concrete floor. Exposure to all weather conditions when required to be outside of the maintenance facility inspecting and/or procuring equipment.