Are you interested in working for a leading Midwest transportation company? Hill Bros. is a 3rd generation family owned company currently hiring for a Fleet Manager to join the team full time!
We are looking for an experienced Fleet Manager to manage a board of drivers. This person will serve as a driver’s supervisor and primary link to Hill Bros., while working with drivers to maximize their performance and customer satisfaction.
Scope: The following are the types of activities this position may perform:
- Actively communicate with drivers regarding customer and company information.
- Communicate and coordinate with other members of the Hill Bros team.
- Assist in solving business related problems or clarifying information for the drivers.
- Researching solutions and follow through to help resolve problems.
- Scheduling drivers for such events as maintenance, home time, company events
- Running reports related to driver and fleet KPI’s.
Ideal Candidate: Good attendance; excellent communication and follow through skills; be a problem solver. Must know US geography (city and state locations) and be able to use maps and other references.
Work Experience/Education: Bachelor’s degree or five years’ experience in fleet management
Computer Skills Needed: MS Excel, Word and Outlook: experience with TMW Suite not necessary but is a plus
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Rotate every other Saturday 0800-1200 and holidays as needed.
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
“Seem like you’re a good fit? Want to know more about what we think? Contact us.”